This 3 bedroom plus Office/Media room is a great home and well worth an Inspection. It wont last long with its large footprint and above average overall condition. The Timber weatherboard cladding and Timber joinery are generally in very good condition.
– Insulated Timber subfloor
– Existing floor coverings consist of Vinyl and Carpet
– Timber Shiplap weatherboard cladding
– Longrun roofing
– Features a separate WC and 2 bathrooms
– Large lounge and combined open plan Dining area
This home is available for delivery around mid September as its currently located on its original site in Auckland.
Standard Conditions of Sale
The price quoted is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto your flat site with easy access and within 100km of the current site
- Foundations in accordance with NZS 3604, standard pile heights and depths
- Transit Insurance
- Building Consent plans. Homes2go can refer you to local independent designers who can provide you with the Secondhand Building Report and Council Consent drawings ready for you to lodge with your local Building Consent authority
- Council fees
Contact HomesandCabins2go TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!