This 3 bedroom home is well worth an Inspection. It wont last long with its large footprint and above average overall condition and has been well maintained. The Timber weatherboard cladding and Aluminium joinery are generally in very good condition.
– Insulated Timber subfloor
– Existing floor coverings consist of Vinyl and Carpet
– Timber weatherboard cladding
– Longrun roofing
– Features a separate WC and 1 bathroom
– The current stairwell space needs to be filled in and can be converted to a Laundry or small office
– Large lounge can easily be combined with the Dining/kitchen area to make it Open plan
This home is available for delivery anytime as it is currently located on site in Auckland.
Standard Conditions of Sale
The price quoted is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto your flat site with easy access and within 100km of the current site
- Foundations in accordance with NZS 3604, standard pile heights and depths
- Transit Insurance
- Building Consent plans. Homes2go can refer you to local independent designers who can provide you with the Secondhand Building Report and Council Consent drawings ready for you to lodge with your local Building Consent authority
- Council fees
Contact Homes 2 Go TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!