This home has 4 bedrooms and is in reasonable condition. It features a large dining/kitchen area with the lounge at the other end of the house.
– Timber subfloor
– Fibre Cement weatherboard cladding
– Longrun Colorsteel roofing
– Extra outdoor living options with a ranchslider off the master bedroom and Lounge
– Features an ensuite and WIR off the master bedroom
This home is available NOW as its sitting patiently in our Ruakaka yard awaiting a new home
Standard Conditions of Sale
The price quoted is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto your flat site with easy access and within 100km of the current site
- Foundations in accordance with NZS 3604, standard pile heights and depths
- Transit Insurance
- Building Consent plans. Homes2go can refer you to local independent designers who can provide you with the Secondhand Building Report and Council Consent drawings ready for you to lodge with your local Building Consent authority
- Council fees
Contact Homes 2 Go TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!