This 3 bedroom needs to be reclad after the original Brick Veneer cladding has been removed. Prior to being wrapped in Barrier Ply the external walls were insulated. Generally this one piece home is in reasonable condition. The major attraction heres is how simple it would be to turn this into either a 4 bedroom home with Ensuite or 3 bedrooms plus a media/office area, plus add 2 x ranchsliders to the front elevation and WOW what a difference.
– Timber subfloor
– There is an attached single garage which could easily be converted into a master bedroom and ensuite or retained as an attached garage, or…………..
– Cladding of your choice is to be fitted over a cavity
– Fully insulated, Ceilings exterior walls and underfloor
– Chip coated tile roof with Colorsteel gutters
– The Kitchen is in reasonable condition with a near new Ceramic top freestanding stove
– Heat Pump in the lounge
– Features a fully renovated bathroom with tiled floor, the shower even still has the sticker on the door
This home is available for immediate delivery as its currently located at our Ruakaka yard.
Standard Conditions of Sale
The price quoted is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto your flat site with easy access and within 100km of the current site
- Foundations in accordance with NZS 3604, standard pile heights and depths
- Transit Insurance
- Building Consent plans. Homes2go can refer you to local independent designers who can provide you with the Secondhand Building Report and Council Consent drawings ready for you to lodge with your local Building Consent authority
- Council fees
- The cost of recladding the exterior
- Hot water system as this has been removed so it can either be replaced with Electric or Gas califont
Contact Homes 2 Go TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!