This 3 bedroom L Shaped home is in very good condition for its age. The Living area has been extended to provide a larger than normal living/dining area.
– Timber subfloor
– Timber weatherboard cladding
– Longrun Colorsteel roofing
– Partial floor coverings
– Polished timber floors to the remaining rooms
– Boomerang floor shape makes this a 2 piece delivery
– Extra outdoor living options with ranchslider off the master bedroom
This house is available NOW and needs to be moved off site by mid September 2020.
Standard Conditions of Sale
The price quoted is subject to a site inspection and includes:
- Relocation onto your flat site with easy access and within 100km of the current site
- Foundations in accordance with NZS 3604, standard pile heights and depths
- Transit Insurance
- Building Consent plans. Homes2go can refer you to local independent designers who can provide you with the Secondhand Building Report and Council Consent drawings ready for you to lodge with your local Building Consent authority
- Council fees
Contact Homes 2 Go TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!